Friday, July 17, 2009

Long time no blog

Hi all! I'm so sorry I've been MIA. Things have been crazy and like I said before I've been writing but just not anything that is fit for human consumption. Hopefully I will soon emerge from this place and begin doing stupid things that I come and tell you all about or find fun little videos for you to watch or tell you about a product that you just can't live without or maybe just come over to tell you how much I love you all -- which I do by the way!! In the meantime, thanks for all your well wishes and prayers. I really do cherish them. Please be praying for me today as I file the legal papers with the court to begin my new life. I know without a doubt that I am doing the right thing but that doesn't make it any easier.

Big hugs to you all!!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

RENE!!! I have been thinking about you quite a bit. Wondering how you are doing and if you are hanging in there! Don't worry about not meeting up yet. It will happen when it happens! LOL

Lots of hugs to you!