Ok, so the latest thing in the bloggy world it seems is this 99 things list. It’s pretty simple, you take this list and then bold all the stuff you have done. So here goes my list!
As usual I couldn’t leave this list alone so I’ve added some commentary.
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars – not willingly I must say!
3. Played in a band – and still do.
4. Visited Hawaii – 2 times now and I can’t wait to go back
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland/world
8. Climbed a mountain – oh, please, they are to look at not climb!
9. Held a praying mantis – and I won’t!!!
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped – another thing I will not be doing!
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch – does drawing stick people count?
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty – I saw it from an airplane once
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked – not a good thing to do by the way!
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill – who me?!?!
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping -- oh, no, way to self conscious for that!
27. Run a Marathon – HAHAHAHA!!!!
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run -- nope but I did break my PE teacher's hand with a bat trying to just simply hit the ball! Note to self -- don't let go of the bat mid swing.
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language – not very well though but I can surely find a bathroom in any Spanish speaking country if I need one. I can also tell people I love them in about 5 languages -- very useful skill I must say!
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing – this I have done but again not willingly!
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant – in a drive through but I’m still gonna count it!
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance – same day as I hitch hiked…see, I told you it’s not a good thing to do!
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason – but it was a from a creepy stalker like guy I worked with so it’s not as great as it sounds!
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving – again, one of those things I will NEVER do!!
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check – eeek!
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy – I still have Googles, you squeezed his tummy and his eyes rolled around!
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar – gross!
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades – and I had over 100 skeeter bites to prove it!
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible – still working on this one
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox – when I was 14..ugh!
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury – I’ve testified before a jury though
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
If you want to play along, let me know in my comments section so I can come check out your list!
Hamburger Noodle Casserole
8 years ago