Sunday, December 14, 2008

Comfortable?

I was able to snap this picture of Perdy laying on the stairs (her head popped up the second she heard the camera power up but originally her head was hanging over the stair with her nose crunched into the carpet) -- she looks absolutely uncomfortable:
I figured Peanut must be more comfortable than she is so I went on the search for him and this is what I found:
Now I'm just not sure who is the more uncomfortable! Although CarGuy looks very comfortable!!

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

LOL
My vote is for Perdy. At least Peanut has more room on the comfy couch! How funny!!

Unknown said...

Those are just cute pictures... puppies are silly.

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

I always get a good giggle out of the way the dogs sleep!

FloriKat said...

Furry creatures are just the best. Maybe they were having a contest on which one could be the most uncomfortable? Scooter and Barney's favorite place is curled up on the bottom of a reclined LazyBoy, together, all 3 of us, together on the LazyBoy. They make great foot warmers! Merry Christmas. Love, Kat