Thursday, April 9, 2009

Tiny Theater Thursday - Easter Edition

A bit long but definitely worth it! The last 2 1/2 minutes are credits. I love this song by Nicole Nordeman. I picked up the accompaniment music a couple years ago and hope to be able to perform it at my church some year.

Easter is very special in our family this year. CarGuy has been given a new beginning thanks to a total stranger. It gives the whole concept of renewal a whole new meaning! Thanks for all your good wishes and prayers -- they mean the world to us!!



3 comments:

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

I love it, too!!

The Pink Geranium or Jan's Place said...

Oh that was wonderful, we are going to watch the movie tonight.. wishing you and CarGuy a wonderful Easter evening.. and blessings!

Jan

Aubrey said...

I hope you had a very blessed Easter!

Such a powerful movie. I sob every time I watch it.

I hope CarGuy is doing well!