Saturday, August 2, 2008

County Fair Time

Well...we did indeed make it over to the county fair this morning before CarGuy's aunt had to leave. We had great fun in the short amount of time we were there. We got there just in time to see one of SwimBoy's good friends showing one of her sheep. She placed 2nd. Here are some pics from our fun today. I didn't get pics of the draft horses, cows, horses, sheep, pigs, goats, alpacas, or bunnies but here's a bunch of the entries from the poultry division -- some were kind of weird (like the Turken) but most were just really beautiful. We might go back over there later when it cools off -- it's unbearably hot around here lately. The draft horses were amazing but my phone just will not take pictures that far away and *gasp* I forgot my camera!!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of... poultry. I had not been paying attention, I guess it really is that time of year again. It's really hot here too, and without air conditioning really hot just makes me really sad.