Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tiny Theater Thursday

Well...I'm a huge fan of YouTube and sometimes you can find the funniest stuff there. So I thought it might be fun to start a weekly feature. Since I'm so darn creative I figured I would call it Tiny Theater Thursday - hence the title above - how clever is that?!? ;-) Anyway, here is a hilarious video I found on YouTube recently. Just to set it up there is a show on UK television called The X-Factor which is like our American Idol. This contestant on the show is a chicken factory worker who sings one of my favorite water aerobics songs - Barbie Girl. Rather than trying to be a singer I think he needs to get into cartoon voice over work - he would be great!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Guess who had the Barbie Girl song in her head All. Day. Yesterday. Yes, that would be me. Thank you for that. Not! :)

And, don't worry. I'm not a stalker. Just enjoyed reading a few of your latest posts and am trying to get better about leaving comments. :)

Rene said...

Lori -- that's much better than having some other annoying song in your head -- say, like, Henry the 8th! That song makes me crazy...oh, noooooo, now I have that song in my head! ;-)

Lori said...

HA! That's what you get. After I posted my comment, Barbie Girl was in my head again. La la la la (with fingers in ears)...I can't let it happen tonight, too!! :)

Apple Joos said...

I love the idea of Tiny Theater Thursday! May I participate, with proper links back to you for all of your brilliance, of course!